Under the direction of the Marketing Manager the Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. Will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of marketing plans and promotional activities for key brands in the key markets of the company’s portfolio and will be responsible of the execution of promotional activities for the other brands.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
• Support in the preparation of tactical / promotional materials used internally and externally in the marketing of key brands.
• Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires during promotional activations.
• Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
• Help with presentations by assembling videos, slideshows and analyses of competitors.